Thursday, March 13, 2014

About the book

We are in the end stages of moving the book to print! 
This is the official blurb about the anthology. Please check it out on Goodreads. We're set to reveal the book cover on April 4th, so if you're interested in saucy images with my pen name near them, it's going to be an extravaganza of that.
About ONE LUCKY NIGHT:
One night can change everything...
Five couples take a chance at love on one snowy Boston night at The Brazen Head Pub. 
One Lucky Night is a collection of five interwoven magical realism romance novelettes by Ana Blaze, Aria Kane, Melinda Dozier, Grace Teague and Constance Phillips.
I feel very lucky to have been included in the project, given that I am the only author without a previously published work of fiction. I've written tons of news stories, but none of those articles about city council meetings ever involved humorous meet-cutes or steamy, erotic exchanges. Even if they did, I was never allowed to write about them.
So, thank you, Ana Blaze, for giving me a chance. I hope my contribution is as delightful as yours.




1 comment:

  1. Unless... unless.... maybe all that talk about being on the Zoning Committee was for her erogenous zones? I'm really looking forward to reading this! (The anthology! Not the zoning committee report!)

    ReplyDelete