Monday, January 13, 2014

It's time to come clean.

The main reason I set up this blog is to promote a project I'm working on with several other ladies called One Lucky Night. The book is a collection of intertwining romance stories centered on a Boston bar.  Just a warning: things get smutty in the best possible way.

Most of the essays in this blog will deal with my writing inspirations, my observations about sex in media and some unpublished fiction I'll share for free. I promise you I'll never post pictures of the boring food I made, because no one needs to see scrambled eggs or instant oatmeal documented in such a relentless way. I also promise not to start talking about my spouse or child, because those two deserve their privacy.  Also, I'm of the opinion that my kid is the most beautiful person I've ever seen, yet, objectively I know this can't be true. I also realize that all the anecdotes involving diaper changes are less compelling than I think they are.

The main goal of this blog is to be engaging and entertaining whilst pimping my writing. Hopefully, you think so, too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay. I'm so glad you're part of the One Lucky Night team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy to be part of the team.

      Delete